Oreo released from hospital after toxic meatball poisoning - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Oreo released from hospital after toxic meatball poisoning

Posted: Updated:

LA MESA (CBS 8) - There's some great news for a dog rushed to the hospital last week after eating a poisoned meatball.

Oreo was taken to a pet emergency center and had to be put on a ventilator.

Thanks to generous News 8 viewers, all of Oreo's medical bills have been paid.

In this News 8 video story, Doug Kolk was there when Oreo was reunited with his owners.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.