San Diego County Deserts-San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning-
Including the city of Desert Hot Springs
540 PM PDT Wed May 24 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PDT FRIDAY...
* WINDS...Westerly 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph and locally
to 65 mph.
* TIMING...Tonight, and again Thursday afternoon into early
* LOCATION...Through and east of the San Gorgonio Pass into the
northern Coachella Valley...and parts of the Anza Borrego
* VISIBILITY...Locally reduced to 2 to 5 miles in blowing dust
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions for high profile
vehicles. Blowing dust reducing visibilities for motorists.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.