House Fire Started by Pot Smoker in Garage - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

House Fire Started by Pot Smoker in Garage

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters said a young man smoking marijuana in his parents' garage sparked a fire in Rancho Penasquitos.

That man and a firefighter were injured in the blaze.

The fire started just after 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the 8800 block of Adobe Bluffs Drive.

There was brief concern that the flames could jump to a neighboring house.

Witnesses said the fire sparked two explosions and intensified in a matter of minutes.

No arrest was made in the incident.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.