1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. To enter, log onto http://www.cbs8.com and click on the "Summer Nightastic Sweepstakes" icon and fill out the official online registration form. The online registration form will be available beginning Monday, July 6, 2009 at 9am PDT through Monday, July 27, 2009 at 8am PDT.
Broadcast spots promoting the contest will air July 6, 2009 - July 26, 2009.
Limitations on entries: Only one electronic online entry per internet account/email address will be accepted.
KFMB-TV is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems incurred while entering via the internet.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, July 27, 2009 at 8am PDT.
3. THE PRIZES:
KFMB-TV and Disneyland® Resort are giving away eight (8) "Grand Prize" Disneyland® Resort Vacation Getaways. Each "Grand Prize" includes four (4) 2-Day Disneyland® Resort Park-Hopper® tickets, along with one (1) night of accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort (quad-occupancy). ARV $842.00.
Eight (8) winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by our contest deadline on or about Monday, July 27, 2009. Odds of winning will depend upon how many eligible entries are received.
Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or mail.
Each winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes and/or prize related fees. Each prize package shall not include the following: ground transportation, hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included as part of the prize package. Any fees or expenses not specifically mentioned as part of the prize package are not included.
Travel must be completed by December 15, 2009. Vacation fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at the Resort. Advanced reservations are required. A Saturday night stay may be required. Certain blackout dates may apply.
Grand Prize winners: Prize release forms for Grand Prize winners must be signed at the KFMB Stations by 5pm on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 or prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize fulfillment will be handled by the Disneyland® Resort Travel Promotions Desk. A letter will be sent to each Grand Prize winner (via mail or email) within ten (10) business days requesting travel dates. Winners must give the Disneyland® Resort Travel Promotions Desk thirty days notice before their first requested travel date. All tickets and hotel packages expire on December 15, 2009.
Each Grand Prize package is for the winning person and three guests of his/her choice. Winner must be at least 18 years of age. Travelers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Vacation packages may not be redeemed for cash, sold, traded or transferred.
If official winner(s) forfeit the prize(s), for whatever reason, the prize(s) will become the property of KFMB-TV.
For directions to the station call (858) 571-8888.
For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Summer Nightastic Sweepstakes," c/o KFMB TV, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available 07/28/09-08/14/09. Winner's names will also be posted online on kfmb.com for one week after the conclusion of our contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: a) This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County.
b) Employees of KFMB-TV/Midwest Television, Inc., Disneyland® Resort, and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising agencies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
c) Winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize. Winners who have won any prize on KFMB-TV within the last 60 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: a) Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to KFMB-TV/Midwest Television, Inc. and their agents, licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast, online and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b) Decision of KFMB-TV is final. Participants waive any and all claims of liability against KFMB-TV/Midwest Television, Inc., its affiliates, employees, agents and sponsors, from any accident, loss and/or injury occurring as a result or consequence of this contest and/or prize.
c) Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
d) There will be no prize substitutions and only one prize will be awarded per person.
e) Rules are subject to change without notice.
f) This contest can be suspended in the event that the integrity of the contest has been jeopardized due to events beyond KFMB-TV's control.
g) Due to breaking news coverage, the end date of this promotion can be extended as needed.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, KFMB-TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this contest will result in disqualification from the contest.