- 2/3 cup non-fat light sour cream substitute
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot-sweet mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 2 pint baskets California strawberries, stemmed
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit pieces (select from grapefruits segments, pineapple chunks, orange and kiwi slices)
- 8 slices (1 ounces each) lean turkey and/or ham
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
To make salad dressing, in small bowl whisk sour cream substitute, vinegar, onions, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Set aside. To assemble salad, line four dinner plates with lettuce. Top with fruits, turkey and sprouts, dividing equally. Serve with dressing on the side.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis Per serving: 190 calories, 3 g fat, 40 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Courtesy of www.5aday.com
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.