Charlie Sheen released from Los Angeles hospital - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Charlie Sheen released from Los Angeles hospital

Posted: Updated:
(AP) (AP)
  • RelatedMore>>

  • Charlie Sheen hospitalized with abdominal pain

    Charlie Sheen hospitalized with abdominal pain

    Thursday, January 27 2011 5:24 PM EST2011-01-27 22:24:51 GMT
    Friday, January 28 2011 11:58 AM EST2011-01-28 16:58:20 GMT
    Charlie Sheen's publicist says the actor has been hospitalized in Los Angeles with severe abdominal pains. Publicist Stan Rosenfield gave no other details of the 45-year-old's condition. 
    Charlie Sheen's publicist says the actor has been hospitalized in Los Angeles with severe abdominal pains. Publicist Stan Rosenfield gave no other details of the 45-year-old's condition. 

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Charlie Sheen is out of the hospital and back home.

Publicist Stan Rosenfield says Sheen left a Los Angeles hospital Thursday night. Sheen had been taken to the hospital earlier in the day complaining of severe stomach pains. Rosenfield says the actor has a history of hernia problems.

Rosenfield said Friday that Sheen will be back on the set of CBS' "Two and a Half Men" when a filming hiatus ends Tuesday.

Sheen has been dogged by personal problems and apparent health issues, with three hospitalizations in three months. Two weeks ago, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler said the network has a "high level of concern" about its hard-partying star.

  • Entertainment NewsEntertainment NewsMore>>

  • And baby makes three: Prince Harry and Meghan's child on way

    And baby makes three: Prince Harry and Meghan's child on way

    Sunday, October 14 2018 10:54 PM EDT2018-10-15 02:54:54 GMT
    Monday, October 15 2018 3:38 PM EDT2018-10-15 19:38:44 GMT
    (Australian Pool via AP). In this image made from video, Britain's Prince Harry, center right, and his wife Meghan, center left, Duke and Duchess of Sussex, approach a car at an airport in Sydney, Monday, Oct. 15, 2018. Prince Harry and his wife Meghan...(Australian Pool via AP). In this image made from video, Britain's Prince Harry, center right, and his wife Meghan, center left, Duke and Duchess of Sussex, approach a car at an airport in Sydney, Monday, Oct. 15, 2018. Prince Harry and his wife Meghan...
    Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have arrived in Sydney a day before they officially start a 16-day tour of Australia and the South Pacific. 
    Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have arrived in Sydney a day before they officially start a 16-day tour of Australia and the South Pacific. 
  • Groups fighting sexual violence awarded #MeToo funding

    Groups fighting sexual violence awarded #MeToo funding

    Monday, October 15 2018 1:35 PM EDT2018-10-15 17:35:24 GMT
    Monday, October 15 2018 3:26 PM EDT2018-10-15 19:26:36 GMT
    (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File). FILE - In this Oct. 12, 2018 file photo, #MeToo founder Tarana Burke arrives at Variety's Power of Women event in Beverly Hills, Calif. Eight groups across the nation have been awarded funding from the New Y...(Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File). FILE - In this Oct. 12, 2018 file photo, #MeToo founder Tarana Burke arrives at Variety's Power of Women event in Beverly Hills, Calif. Eight groups across the nation have been awarded funding from the New Y...
    Eight groups across the nation have been awarded funding from the New York Women's Foundation for their efforts to fight sexual violence. 
    Eight groups across the nation have been awarded funding from the New York Women's Foundation for their efforts to fight sexual violence. 
  • Court tosses DeLorean widow's 'Back to the Future' lawsuit

    Court tosses DeLorean widow's 'Back to the Future' lawsuit

    Monday, October 15 2018 10:35 AM EDT2018-10-15 14:35:28 GMT
    Monday, October 15 2018 3:26 PM EDT2018-10-15 19:26:32 GMT
    A federal court in New Jersey has dismissed a suit brought by the widow of automaker John DeLorean over royalties stemming from the "Back to the Future" movies. 
    A federal court in New Jersey has dismissed a suit brought by the widow of automaker John DeLorean over royalties stemming from the "Back to the Future" movies. 
Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KFMB-TV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.