Space heater causes small apartment fire in Pacific Beach - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Space heater causes small apartment fire in Pacific Beach

Posted: Updated:

SAN DIEGO (CNS/CBS 8) - A faulty floor heater apparently sparked a fire in a Pacific Beach duplex early Monday, sending two women to the hospital, a fire department dispatcher said.

The fire at 1811 Hornblend St. broke out about 3:45 a.m., according to a San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher.

Paramedics took the two women to the hospital, possibly for smoke inhalation, he said.

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to put out the flames.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.