Unattended candle to blame for University City fire that caused - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Unattended candle to blame for University City fire that caused $70K in damages

Posted: Updated:

UNIVERSITY CITY (CBS 8) - An unattended candle is being blamed for a fire that caused $70,000 worth of damage to a University City condo.

It happened just before 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 7900 Block of Camino Kiosco.

Firefighters arrived to find heavy fire and smoke. It took them about 10 minutes to contain the blaze.

Two adults and a dog have been displaced. No one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.