1¾ cup gluten-free flour
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
¾ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons 100% pure cocoa
1½ cup sugar
6 tablespoons Earth Balance
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 cup Lactaid milk (soy milk also works)
3 cups confectioner's sugar
8 ounces Tofutti cream cheese
2 tablespoons soy creamer
1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
2. Mix together gluten-free flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, cocoa and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, smash up the bananas and mix with the Earth Balance. Add the vanilla extract, white vinegar and milk.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
5. Spoon into muffin holders and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Add half of the confectioner's sugar to the cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of soy creamer and whip.
7. Add the second half of the confectioner's sugar and 1 tablespoon of soy creamer and finish whipping.
8. Drizzle on muffins after cooling.
The wife of a San Diego police officer accused of domestic violence is standing by her husband and thinks SDPD should do the same.