Ingredients6 tablespoons Earth Balance1 cup gluten-free, vegan bittersweet chocolate1 1/3 cup sugar1 banana, mashed1 cup applesauce1 tsp vanilla extract1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour½ cup gluten-free cocoa powder1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon xanthan gum1 cup gluten-free, vegan chocolate chips
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the Earth Balance and 1 cup of bittersweet chocolate in a saucepan and melt.
3. Combine sugar, mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla extract and Earth Balance-chocolate mixture.
4. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum and mix.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Grease an 8x8 pan and pour in mixture.
7. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.