1 pound boneless chicken breast
1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons Earth Balance
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Slice the chicken breast into tenders
3. Mix together the bread crumbs, paprika and black pepper
4. Melt the Earth Balance in a separate bowl
5. Dip each tender with melted Earth Balance then coat with dry ingredient mixture
6. Heat oil in a saucepan. Once heated, place the chicken tenders in the saucepan, cooking on each side for 4 minutes.
7. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 10-15 minutes in the oven until chicken is cooked all the way through.