Bonita Vista High School student wins Got Milk? Contest - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Bonita Vista High School student wins Got Milk? Contest

Posted: Updated:

CHULA VISTA (CBS 8) - A Bonita Vista High School student won a thousand dollars in a Got Milk Photo Contest, along with a billboard in Imperial Beach, featuring his winning photo. The billboard was unveiled on Palm Avenue Thursday.

Winner Alex Ohlendorf says he will donate the entire $1,000 check to the Bonita Vista football program to buy new weight room equipment.

Teens from all over California were encouraged to submit a photo showing why breakfast with milk is important.

  • Local NewsMore>>

  • Closing arguments in violent crime spree case

    Closing arguments in violent crime spree case

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 4:21 PM EDT2014-04-16 20:21:16 GMT
    Closing arguments are scheduled Wednesday in the trial of a gang member accused of taking part in a 12-hour crime spree in San Diego. 
    Closing arguments are scheduled Wednesday in the trial of a gang member accused of taking part in a 12-hour crime spree in San Diego that included the near-fatal beating of an 18-year-old UC Berkeley student from the San Fernando Valley. 
  • College students displaced after house fire

    College students displaced after house fire

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 4:16 PM EDT2014-04-16 20:16:53 GMT
    A dozen people were displaced when discarded smoking material sparked a fire at a former fraternity house near San Diego State University early Wednesday, causing $250,000 in damage, authorities said. 
    A dozen people were displaced when discarded smoking material sparked a fire at a former fraternity house near San Diego State University early Wednesday, causing $250,000 in damage, authorities said. 
  • Fire damages Mission Beach apartment building

    Fire damages Mission Beach apartment building

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 4:01 PM EDT2014-04-16 20:01:57 GMT
    An electrical problem in a ground-floor kitchen wall sparked a fire Wednesday that caused an estimated $250,000 worth of damage to a Mission Beach apartment building. 
    An electrical problem in a ground-floor kitchen wall sparked a fire Wednesday that caused an estimated $250,000 worth of damage to a Mission Beach apartment building. 
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.