Imperial Beach family poisoned by carbon monoxide - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Imperial Beach family poisoned by carbon monoxide

Posted: Updated:

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - It's odorless, it's colorless and it can kill.

An Imperial Beach family is very lucky Monday after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. They were transported Monday morning from their home in the 900 block of Cypress Avenue after complaining of flu-like symptoms for days.

In this News 8 video story, Marcella Lee has more.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.