Electrical short sparks hotel fire - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Electrical short sparks hotel fire

Posted: Updated:

MISSION VALLEY (CBS 8) - An electrical short is to blame for a fire at a Mission Valley hotel.

It happened at the Days Hotel on Hotel Circle South Monday night.

When fire crews arrived they found one room in the three story hotel with heavy smoke. The fire was in an air conditioning and heating unit inside a room.

No one was hurt.

Total damages are estimated at $10,000.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.