Street sweeper catches fire, explodes at CSU San Marcos - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Street sweeper catches fire, explodes at CSU San Marcos

Posted: Updated:

SAN MARCOS (CBS 8) - A Cal State San Marcos student out enjoying a walk on campus ended up stumbling across a street sweeper that caught fire, and caught it on tape.

News 8 viewer Jason Luu says he couldn't believe it when the street sweeper exploded.

Firefighters quickly put out the fire.

There were no injuries reported.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.