Fire damages fast food restaurant in Scripps Ranch - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Fire damages fast food restaurant in Scripps Ranch

Posted: Updated:

SAN DIEGO (CNS) - A fire at an El Pollo Loco restaurant in Scripps Ranch Friday caused about $350,000 in damage, but no injuries were reported.

The fire, which was classified as accidental, was reported about 6:30 a.m. at 10715 Scripps Poway Parkway. Crews had the blaze knocked down in less than 30 minutes, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.

Damage was estimated at $250,000 to the building, with $100,000 in damage to its contents, SDFRD spokesman Maurice Luque said.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.