Boy who suffered electrical shock at party is home - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Boy who suffered electrical shock at party is home

Posted: Updated:
  • RelatedMore>>

  • Boy continues to recover after being shocked

    Boy continues to recover after being shocked

    Friday, October 17 2014 10:42 PM EDT2014-10-18 02:42:41 GMT
    Saturday, October 18 2014 2:26 PM EDT2014-10-18 18:26:42 GMT
    The father of a Temecula boy who got a serious electric shock at his backyard birthday party have given an update on his recovery. 
    The father of a Temecula boy who got a serious electric shock at his backyard birthday party have given an update on his recovery. 
  • Boy, 10, wakes up a week after electric shock

    Boy, 10, wakes up a week after electric shock

    Monday, October 13 2014 11:15 AM EDT2014-10-13 15:15:06 GMT
    Monday, October 13 2014 2:19 PM EDT2014-10-13 18:19:19 GMT
    A Riverside County boy hospitalized after suffering a serious electric shock at his backyard birthday party is awake and breathing on his own. 
    A Riverside County boy hospitalized after suffering a serious electric shock at his backyard birthday party is awake and breathing on his own. 

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - A Temecula boy who suffered an electric shock at his birthday party is home.

Elijah Beldin was put into a medically-induced coma October 4 after he touched a metal pole that had somehow become electrified.

He woke up from his coma last weekend.

His family says he'll continue his recovery at home.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KFMB-TV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.