Fire crews: Burned-out light causes scare at toy store - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Fire crews: Burned-out light causes scare at toy store

Posted: Updated:

LA MESA (CBS 8) - Several fire engines responded to a reported fire that turned out to be a burned-out light at a toy store in La Mesa Tuesday.

It happened at the Toys R Us store in the 8700 block of Grossmont Boulevard. A view from Chopper 8 showed at least three engines in the parking lot.

It was determined shortly after they arrived that there was no fire, but a light that burned out.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.