Man found dead in house amid natural gas fumes - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Man found dead in house amid natural gas fumes

Posted: Updated:

ENCINITAS (CBS 8) - A man was found dead in his Encinitas home near Moonlight Beach Friday morning.

Sheriff's deputies were called to the home in the 200 block of Florita Street after they received reports of a natural gas odor. Deputies found the victim inside. Neighbors say he was the father of three young children.

It is unclear whether the death was accidental or a suicide.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.