Candle blamed for University Heights apartment fire - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Candle blamed for University Heights apartment fire

Posted: Updated:

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - A woman and child are homeless after a fire ripped through their apartment in University Heights. 

The fire happened Tuesday morning in the 4100 block of Cleveland Avenue. Firefighters quickly knocked down the flames and kept the damage contained to one unit. The cause of the fire is reportedly a candle that was left burning overnight. 

No one was hurt. The cost of the damage is still being estimated. 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.