CHULA VISTA (CBS8/CNS) - A fire in a Chula Vista commercial district near the Sweetwater River damaged a shed and left one person suffering from burns Monday afternoon.
The blaze in the 100 block of North Glover Avenue erupted shortly before 4:30 p.m., according to Chula Vista police.
Medics took a man to a hospital for treatment of what were believed to be second-degree burns, Lt. Buddy Magor said.
It is unknown at this time what sparked the fire.
With just a week to go, many people across the U.S. are buzzing about the "Great American Eclipse."