Fire breaks out at a San Ysidro motel - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Fire breaks out at a San Ysidro motel

Posted: Updated:

SAN YSIDRO (CNS) - A fire broke out Wednesday night at a Travelodge motel in San Ysidro.

The fire broke out around 8:45 p.m. in the 100 block of Calle Primera, authorities said.

Reports from the scene said smoke was coming from the roof of the building.

No injuries have been reported.

The San Diego Police Department said it is providing traffic and crowd control in that area.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.