LOS ANGELES — The full lineup of performers has been announced for the 63rd annual GRAMMY Awards, airing live from 8 to 11 p.m. ET on March 14 on 10 Tampa Bay.
The Recording Academy says the artists will practice social distancing while coming together to celebrate music amid the ongoing pandemic.
The show, hosted by comedian Trevor Noah, will be broadcast from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Performers will include:
- Bad Bunny
- Black Pumas
- Cardi B
- Brandi Carlile
- Doja Cat
- Billie Eilish
- Mickey Guyton
- Brittany Howard
- Miranda Lambert
- Lil Baby
- Dua Lipa
- Chris Martin
- John Mayer
- Megan Thee Stallion
- Maren Morris
- Post Malone
- Roddy Ricch
- Harry Styles
- Taylor Swift
In addition to being able to watch on 10 Tampa Bay, music fans will be able to stream the show live on Paramount+.
Dubbed "Music's Biggest Night," the show will pay tribute to independent venues that have been hit hard by the pandemic.
"From bartenders to box office managers, the people who work day-to-day at the Troubadour (Los Angeles), Hotel Café (Los Angeles), the Apollo Theater (New York City) and The Station Inn (Nashville) will present awards for various categories throughout the night," CBS announced in a news release.
You can get the full list of nominees here.
- 'We need the help': Unemployed Floridians anxiously wait for stimulus bill to be signed
- Biden wants $1,400 COVID relief checks approved by March 14
- DeSantis plans to lower vaccine age requirements this month
- Inauguration poet Amanda Gorman says she was racially profiled near her home
- Several retail locations offering COVID vaccine to Florida teachers under 50
- Your guide to the 2021 Florida Strawberry Festival
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter