SAN DIEGO (COUNTY NEWS CENTER) — What does the San Diego County economy look like for 2018 and beyond?
Watch the video above of the 34rd Annual San Diego County Economic Roundtable to find out.
The annual event was held Thursday at the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice at the University of San Diego where a panel of experts discussed the future of the local economy, urban development, the aging population and the region’s growing blue economy.
This year’s panelists and speakers were:
- Ernie Dronenburg, San Diego County Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk
- Jeff Light, Editor, The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Jaime Alonso Gómez, Dean, USD School of Business
- Ray Major, Chief Economist, SANDAG
- Ryan Ratcliff, Associate Professor of Economics, USD School of Business
- Sarah Burns, Director of Research and Evaluation, San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Kris Michell, Deputy Chief Operating Officer for Special Projects, City of San Diego
- Erik Bruvold, Interim CEO, North County Economic Development Corporation
- Michael Jones, President, The Maritime Alliance