Kick off your summer with a chance to win passes to KAABOO Del Mar, coming to the world famous Del Mar Racetrack and Fairgrounds, September 13-15!
The CW San Diego wants to get you in to see Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band, Mumford & Sons, Duran Duran, Black Eyed Peas, OneRepublic, Bryan Adams, Maren Morris, Sheryl Crow, a special collaborative performance with Snoop Dog + Wu-Tang Clan and many more! For a chance to win a pair of 3-Day Hang Loose passes, sign up below!
KAABOO Del Mar is a curated feast for the senses featuring equal parts world-classmusic, hilarious comedy, contemporary art, gourmet cuisine, andpersonal indulgences. Get the full scoop at kaaboodelmar.com.
The CW San Diego
2019 KAABOO DEL MAR
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “2019 KAABOO DEL MAR” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of the KFMB Stations (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., KAABOO, and each of its/their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. P.T. on July 15, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. P.T. on August 30, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by visiting the “2019 KAABOO DEL MAR” Sweepstakes official registration page on The CW San Diego website (cbs8.com) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and (1) prize per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about Tuesday, September 3, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. One (1) winner will each receive two (2) 3-Day Hang Loose passes for KAABOO Del Mar from September 13-15, 2019. Passes include access to all stages and access to KAABOO experiences like PALATE gourmet tasting, ARTWORK (KAABOO’s Contemporary Arts Fair) and more. ARV of each prize is $678.00.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about September 2, 2019 at the telephone number, email address and/or U.S. Mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “2019 KAABOO DEL MAR” Sweepstakes is sponsored by KAABOO and the KFMB Stations. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after September 2, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit cbs8.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), to The CW San Diego / 2019 KAABOO DEL MAR, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, The CW San Diego, firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-571-8888.