SAN DIEGO — With May being National Foster Care month, one of the ways you can help kids in the San Diego area is by dining where it matters throughout the month of May. Local non-profit Promises2Kids has partnered with 24 local restaurants to raise money for San Diego foster children.
A few of the participating local businesses stopped by to give a taste of what they have on the menu.
Richard Walker’s Pancake House Carlsbad location will donate $2 from the purchase of every Baked Apple Pancake (on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
All three Urban Plates locations will donate $1 from the purchase of every Chicken Cobb Salad.
La Cajita will donate 20% from the purchase of any items will be donated.
For more information on Promises2Kids, check out their website.
The rest of the participating restaurants include:
- 264 Fresco
- Cupcakes a la Yola
- Davanti Enoteca
- Dixie Pops
- En Fuego
- Encontro North Park
- Green Dragon Tavern & Museum
- JoJo’s Creamery
- La Cajita
- Masters Kitchen and Cocktail
- Mustangs and Burros at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
- Pacifica Del Mar
- Park & Rec
- Red O
- Richard Walker’s Pancake House
- The Crack Shack
- The Good Seed Food Company
- The Grill at The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, A Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa
- The Whet Noodle
- Urban Plates
- Waypoint Public
- Working Class