Breaking News
More () »

CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8 | cbs8.com

City of San Diego water bills set to rise

PUD rates will increase by 4.82%, combined with an increase of 1.46% by the San Diego County Water Authority for a total increase of 6.28%.