SAN DIEGO (NEWS 8) - Summer is almost over which means it is almost time to switch up our wardrobes.
San Diego has many local businesses that embody what it means to be San Diegan and they will be at the Sunburn Fashion Fair at the Hard Rock Hotel in the Gaslamp!
The fashion fair will transform the rooftop at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego into a one-of-a-kind fashion fair showcasing various local businesses and their products. Doors will open at noon on September 15th and the fun will run through 7 p.m!
Some of the vendors that will be onsite include:
- Arawayuu creates 100% cotton, handwoven Wayuu mochila bags. A one-of-a-kind story told by our artisan women from the Wayuu tribe in La Guajira, Colombia.
- Third Eye Threads is a crystal-infused, enlightened apparel company located in Encinitas, CA. We want to help you raise your vibration!
- Ovan Eyewear is a stylistic voyage, a visionary optic brand dedicated to luxury design, quality, and a higher level of thinking with founders from around the globe, bonded by passion of fashion, action sports, and the science of the good life!
- Lemonbug makes jewelry for a cause. They donate at least $1 per item sold to different animal rescues
- Blowbunny doesn't claim to be the original blow-dry bar. Rather, we bring blowouts to the next level. We developed the Blowbunny® concept around an uncompromising demand for excellence.
Want to attend the Sunburn Fashion Fair? Tickets are $15 online or $20 at the door, but if you use the code cwsandiego you can get $5 off!