SAN DIEGO - The 2018 La Jolla Art & Wine Festival returns to La Jolla for its tenth annual season on October 6th and 7th from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. in the heart of the village, on Girard Ave.
This two-day juried art show and fundraiser has quickly garnered a reputation as one of the most prestigious art & wine festivals in Southern California.
This year's festival includes:
- Over 150 talented artists from around the globe, including painting, photography, fine glass, woodwork, and jewelry design.
- Geppetto’s Family Art Center + Lab will be showcasing tons of interactive activities for your kids to channel their inner artist – youth bands, STEAM robotics teams, limo painting and more!
- Collaborative Art with local muralist Carly Ealey, joined by chalk artists Chris Brake and Cecilia Linavao will paint and draw on giant canvases alongside visitors!
- Wine & Beer Garden with over 40 wineries, craft beer and spirits, a silent auction, vivacious live music and more!
- 15+ Rescues at the 2nd Annual Sip ‘N’ Drool Pet Adoption! We helped over 55 pets find a new home last year, come find your new best friend at LJAWF!
The La Jolla Art & Wine Festival is free, family friendly, and open to the public.
All profits raised benefit underfunded programs such as art, music, science, physical education, technology, and on-site medical care at local public elementary and middle schools.
For more information, click on the link below.