SAN DIEGO — The biggest sporting event in the world is back and fans from across the globe are preparing to cheer on their favorite team!
After missing out on the 2018 edition of the tournament, Team USA is back on the world stage at the World Cup this year.
Soccer fans can attend the largest World Cup at a number of watch parties in the San Diego area on each day Team USA plays, which are on Monday, Nov. 21, Friday, Nov. 25 and Tuesday, Nov. 29. Each match is scheduled at 11 a.m.
The American Outlaws are hosting a pair of venues for all three of their group stage matches that includes:
- O'Brien's Pub in Kearny Mesa
- Guava Beach Bar & Grill in Mission Beach
The group also recommends a number of other places:
- 3 Punk Ales in Chula Vista
- Senor Grubby's in Carlsbad and Oceanside
- Shakespeare Pub in Mission Hills
- Bluefoot Bar and Fairplay in North Park
- The Harp in Ocean Beach
GO UNITED STATES!
WATCH RELATED: San Diego Loyal Soccer Club major success on and off the field