- Back-to-school with COVID-19 variants and monkeypox outbreaks
- If you're exposed to COVID, FDA now recommends 3 at-home tests
- Vaccine | News and updates related to the COVID-19 vaccines
- CDC relaxes COVID-19 guidelines, drops quarantine requirement
- San Diego State University will implement a mask mandate starting August 15
- San Diego joins national effort to better understand the long-term impact of COVID-19
More Coronavirus COVID-19 news
- Why those ‘expired’ COVID tests in your cabinet may not be worthless
- Novavax COVID vaccine now available in San Diego | What's different?
- Doctor: Biden tests positive for COVID for 2nd day in a row
- Biden tests positive for COVID-19 again in rare 'rebound' case
- US rules out summer COVID boosters to focus on fall campaign
- Novavax COVID-19 vaccine to become available this weekend in San Diego
- Biden tests negative for COVID-19, ends 'strict isolation'
- 'Definitely not' | Study show 43% of parents won't vaccinate their kids