- San Diego County prepares for possibility of vaccine booster shots
- US booster shots start, even as millions remain unprotected
- CDC approves COVID-19 boosters: Where to get them
- 182.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. Here's what percent that is.
- 2 countries with high COVID vaccination rates dropping many or all restrictions
- Yes, children who are mature enough have the ability to opt out of a COVID-19 vaccine trial
More Vaccine News
- Yes, an Israeli study did find natural immunity is effective in fighting COVID-19, but health experts still recommend vaccination
- United Airlines say 97% of US employees have been vaccinated
- Who’s dying in California from COVID-19?
- Biden doubles US global donation of COVID-19 vaccine shots
- 'Afraid I was going to die': Hawaii anti-vaccine leader expresses regret after getting COVID
- J&J: Booster dose of its COVID shot prompts strong response
- No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- 'Soul-crushing': US COVID-19 deaths are topping 1,900 a day